Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bargain!!

Well, I guess I'm "off" once again!! (Kinda the story of my life!!) ;) I didn't manage to get my Monday post done, but I do have a good deal to share!!! :) While shopping at Goodwill, (or Goodjohn's as Hunter refers to it - so it's "Goodjohn's" at our house!!) :), and looking for costume parts, I came across this great deal:


A practically brand-new office chair!!! It's not real leather, of course, but who cares!! It was in awesome shape & sooooooo much better than the cheapie chair we had!!! (And, like always, I came home & sanitized the heck outta it!!! :) Here's the best part. . . . . it was only $14.99!!!!! Woooo-hoooo!!! :) And as I'm sitting in it right now, I can tell you it feels so much better than the other chair too!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment