Monday, October 4, 2010

Money Matters Monday

Monday already?? Geez - time sure flies when you're busy!! :) Well, unfortunately, I didn't score that many great deals this week!! :( However, I did get:
- These 2 cute shirts 4 my Ladybug - only $2.50 each @ Wal-Mart:

- Barilla pasta - SIX boxes for $3 @ Fry's!!
- $5.00 off a box of diapers @ Target by stacking coupons!!
- a rain check for Aqua Pods water @ Albertson's - will get 2 - 8 pks FREE!!! (If you didn't get any water, or a rain check, don't worry, they're going to be even cheaper on Wed!!) ;)

Oh yeah - I sold the Cricut!!! Woo hoo - made $50!!! :) (However, if the lady had paid attention to the Jo-Ann's ad, she could have bought it for less than $100 if she went to the 1-day only sale!!! - - Yeah me!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment