Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Albertson's Update

I was so excited with my good deals, that I just had to post again!! :) I got 21 items & my total was $21.20!!!! HOWEVER. . . . it might have been even cheaper, had I paid attention to what I was doing!! (Got caught up in all my good deals!! ;) I bought TWENTY items, thinking I had to buy in sets of 10!! Duh!! I only had to buy SIXTEEN - 2 sets of 8!!! Sooo, I don't know what I paid the sale price for, instead of the Mix & Match price!! (Sale price was only about .50 more, so nothing major!!) Any who - I bought 20 "sale" items & 1 bottle of Canola oil (on sale, but not Mix & Match!). This is what I got for $21.20:

**The oil was $3, so that means I got the other 20 items for $18!! That's .90 each!!! Cereal for .90???!! And the Reeces Puffs was the BIG 22 oz. box!!! Yes, I know - kinda pathetic that I get excited about coupons!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment