Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dress-Up Box

OK - I'm sure everyone out there with kids, has some form of "dress-up" box, stash, closet, etc.!!! Well, we do for sure!! (Ours is practically over-flowing!!) I don't like my kids to wear their actual Halloween costume to school, so I always come up with a quick & easy 2nd costume that can be worn at school!! Well, with Activity Day, a book report, 4 Halloween costumes, etc, etc, . . . . I didn't manage to create an elaborate 2nd costume, so off to the dress-up box I went!! :) Being that Noah was the only one "allowed" to wear a costume at school, (Madelyn's bummed that she's in the "upper grades" now!! :( , I figured it would be easy to find something for him with all the JUNK (I mean great dress up stuff) the boys have!! ;) We managed to come up with a vest, tattered pants, an eye patch, and a few other things & ta-da. . . . . a PIRATE!! :) Not too original, but it will work!! Noah is so easy to please & is excited to wear it all tomorrow!! (I think mostly for the clip-on earring!!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment