Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Week, Another Deal!!

OK - so this is kind of turning into my "good deals" blog!!! :( Hopefully I'll have some crafty stuff to post soon!!! It's way easier for me to pick up a good deal when I'm out & about, than it is for me to find the time to make something!!! - - Priorities, priorities!! ;)

With that said, here's what I've found recently:

- FINALLY got my Arrowhead Aqua Pods @ Albertson's!! They were gone every time I went the first week, then, when they were cheaper, I went back & found some!! I got 6 - 8 pks. for only $3!!! Woo hoo!! ;) (First 4 were $0.88 ea., the other 2 were $1 ea. & had 2 $1 off coupons, so those 2 were FREE!!!)

- Went to Goodwill, (or Goodjohn's as Hunter calls it!!), and found costumes for both my girls - Olivia's was $8 & Madelyn's was $6!!! They're gonna be so cute - can't wait to show 'em off. . . .but you'll have to wait!!!!!! :)

- Found a 3-pk. of boys undies for $2.41 @ Target!!

- Got a cute camera case for $3.24 @ Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment