Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Little Behind

OK - so I haven't "got around" to much of anything crafty lately!! (Well, nothing finished anyway!!) My "Money Matters Monday" post has been delayed a few days, being that it is now Wednesday!! However, with that said, here are just a couple of my deals for the week:

1. Super cute shoes for Ladybug - Target of course!! ;) Only $3.24!!


2. Pamela's gluten-free chocolate chip cookies - usually between $4-$5 . . . got 'em for $0.50 @ Wal-Mart!!! (Of course I had to buy FOUR boxes!!! - And NO, they weren't expired!!) ;)


3. OK - - so you ready for the deal of a lifetime???? (Drum roll please!!!) At Wal-Mart, I got a Cricut Create foooooorrrrrrrrrr. . . . $45!!!! It was $149 (and $199 @ Target!!!)!!

Can you believe it??? I've got it on Craigslist right now, (being that I already have one), for only $100 - which is still super cheap, so hopefully I can make a little $ off of it!!! ;) Anyone out there interested??????? ;)

4. Cute cupcake stand (Wal-Mart again), for only $2.50!! It holds 24 cupcakes, comes with 24 liners & little crown picks!!! Can't wait to use it - and with 2 girls, we'll use it lots!!:)

1 comment:

  1. gosh you are such a slacker :) totally been checking since monday, a few times a day to see what great deals you got, and what we need to run and get! fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete