Thursday, July 1, 2010

Iron-Ons

Looking for an easy shirt make-over?? Well, here it is!! (Easy & cheap - even better!!) ;) I went to Big Lots the other day & found these:

Iron-on letters, that came with 2 skulls . . . for only $1!!! I also found white letters, but forgot to take a picture before I cut them apart! :( The directions are on the package, but all you do is cut the letters out, arrange them on the shirt & iron!! Super easy!!

Using plain t-shirts, (the red ones were only $1.99!!), I let the kids decide what they wanted to put on them. The boys each got a skull - Hunter, who loves Indiana Jones, wanted "Mutt" (Indy's son in the last movie), under his skull, and Noah wanted "Rock On" under his! :) I already had the "girly" skull for Madelyn's shirt, so she decided to add "Glam" under it! They turned out pretty cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I got a onesie for P's baby shower with his name ironed on and have loved the idea of iron-on's since.

    ReplyDelete