Friday, August 31, 2012

Bring On The Crafts!! ;)

Well, summer's over & time to get crafty!!  ;)  My 3-yr-old is keeping me busy with preschool (you can see that blog with the link to the right!), so I don't have a ton of extra time, but manage to find time here & there!!  ;)

Last week, we passed out little treats to the primary teachers at church.  You could easily do this for a school teacher, just change the wording!!  This is what I came up with:
I've seen the "fall to pieces" (using Reese's Pieces) idea before, but just added my own twist!  :)  I looked at about 3 stores & could NOT find individual bags of Reese's Pieces, so I just bought a few of the "party-size" bags & put a scoop full into clear party bags!  Not rocket science, but I think they turned out cute!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. We are doing an appreciation dinner for our teachers this week and I would love to give them a little take home like this. Do you have the printable you'd be willing to share?

    ReplyDelete