Friday, June 25, 2010

Shower CURTAINS

I found 2 pink fabric shower curtains, on clearance of course, and turned them into bedroom curtains!! In my daughter's first room, we used them separately as panels. They had silver grommets on them & I just tied them to the curtain rod, using ribbon! Then I added a few accessories, (pom-pom garland & XL diamond rings), and ta-da. . . . .curtains!! :)

Not the best picture, but you can get the idea!! ;)

When we moved, (and since I'm always changing things), I sewed the panels together - just a simple stitch down the center - and cut off & hemmed the bottom half, making a valance! I added a little more ribbon, but kept the other accessories!
2 different styles, only paid about $3 for each curtain, spent a little on ribbon & used some I had!! Super cheap & easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment